A daily skin routine makes all the difference for healthy skin, but most people skip this important part of their routine, because they think it has to take a gazillion hours – and no one has time for that. This is my simple routine for glowing, healthy skin.
– Apply a highly concentrated Vitamin C Serum in the morning. This protects the skin from UV damage, and has proven antioxidant and regenerative properties to help fight and repair signs of aging and stimulate collagen and elastin.
– Apply sunscreen for all day protection from harmful UV rays.
– Cleanse to remove make-up and the day’s effects.
– Moisturize while skin is still damp for extra hydration.
– Twice a week I exfoliate, sometimes with an AHA, sometimes with a product that has granules in it. For added benefit, I recommend a monthly peel or microdermabrasion treatment.
– Apply toner after cleansing to remove left-over residue and balance skin pH. Toner also adds antioxidants while rejuvenating, soothing, and hydrating skin.
– Use a Vitamin A corrective serum to encourage skin cell reproduction, circulation and produce cumulative benefits long term.
– Apply a rejuvenating eye cream.
Once or twice a week:
– Add a peptide, which helps the skin heal itself.
– Add a growth factor of Glutathione, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals in the skin.
Taking care of your skin doesn’t have to be confusing. I can help you create a routine specifically for your skin’s needs and take the guesswork out of which products are right for you.